Welcome Dr. Kim!
Dental Surgeons would like to introduce and welcome Dr. Nicholas Kim to our practice in Fall River, MA. Dr. Kim is a 2017 graduate from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and has completed a dual degree OMFS residency from Boston University this June’23. Dr. Kim will be located Exclusively in the Fall River office and will be available to see Patients Monday through Friday.
- Bachelors of Science from McMaster University (Hamilton, ON)
- Doctorate of Medicine in Dentistry from University of Pennsylvania
- Doctorate of Medicine in Boston University
- Completed Advanced Training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- Boston Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- VA Hospital in Jamaica Plain
- Attending Staff Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at Boston University Medical Center and Residency Program
- Board eligible for American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional interests include wisdom tooth removal, implants, anesthesia, and bone grafting.
- Personal interests include family, playing with his dog, trying out new restaurants and working out.